Who Can Play?
Any dog 6 months or older who meets the following requirements:
- Spayed or Neutered
- Proof of up-to-date Rabies, DHLPP (aka 5-in-one), and Bordatella (aka Kennel Cough)
- On flea/tick control (Flea collars are not acceptable and will be removed and discarded upon arrival)
- Passes the aggression and socialization evaluation
- Has a reservation
For our Puppy Play Days:
- Any puppy between 10 and 24 weeks old (puppies do not have to be neutered/spayed until 24 weeks)
- Get your puppy started on the right foot towards being a well-balanced, socialized dog
- Let us support you in teaching your dog house-training, basic obedience commands, and walking on a leash
- Have a tired and happy puppy when you are done with work
- Reservations required
- Special Puppy rate of $25/day for puppies 10 – 24 weeks old
If you have questions about any of this, please feel free to call us!
What To Expect on Your Dog’s First Day
- Please arrive with your dog between 6am and 6:30am on your dog’s first day
- Please bring a completed Client Profile Form
- Please bring a copy of your dog’s vaccinations as listed above
- Please expect to spend about 15-20 minutes at the daycare on your dog’s first day
You can pre-purchase daycare through our website using your paypal account or a credit card. Please note that we do charge an additional fee for any single day daycare purchases online. Reservations must be made in advance for all daycare and boarding stays.
Cancellation Policy We have limited daycare and boarding spots available based on space and staffing, so all dogs require a reservation. Because we hold a spot for your dog when you have a reservation and could potentially be turning away other dogs desiring daycare or boarding, your account will be charged for your full reservation if you do not cancel by close of business the day before (for holiday boarding we do require a 14 day cancellation notice for boarding). We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Payment Policy Payment is expected at the time of service, either at drop-off time or pick-up time. We accept cash or check in the lobby, and credit/debit cards here on-line. If payment is not received by midnight the day of the service, a late payment fee of $5 per day will be charged to the account. In order to receive package discounts, the packages must be purchased no later than the first day of use. If you have any questions on this policy, please ask a caretaker!
Late Pick-up Policy Late pick-ups from daycare (or a boarding stay) are available Monday through Thursday from 6:30pm – 7:30pm at a cost of $10 (we must receive a request for a late pick-up, otherwise the dog will be considered to be staying for the night and will not be able to be picked up that evening and there will be additional fees for this).